Sites need a fresh look once and a wile. Stay up with your competition and keep your site functional to the current trends for sites.
- Make a prioritized list of why the site needs redesigned
- Research what should be included in the redesign including and beyond design look
- Make a plan for the redesign that will look at the present needs as well as the future needs
As the web and its use in business continues to evolve at an amazing rate, it doesn’t take long for a site to become “outdated” and tired. Web surfers have high expectations when they visit a website.They seek sites where it’s easy to move around, that look “fresh,” and that include interactive components such as newsletter sign-ups, shopping carts, and other data seeking forms. Society is becoming more web-driven each day with people turning to the internet for information and consumer & business to business transactions. It is common for websites to become bogged down over time with superfluous information, dead links, and confusing navigations leading ultimately to frustrated visitors. Also, as businesses grow and evolve, it is possible that the site has come to target the wrong audience over time.
If your website currently suffers from any of these afflictions, it may be time to consider a site redesign. We can help you assess your current site to determine changes that will best fit your current business model and also hit your intended target audience. Once we have decided on a new direction, we will move ahead with the re-design process. For examples of site redesigns completed by Suloff Designs, please see below.
Client responsibilities associated with site re-design include:
- Providing Suloff Designs staff with information about the old website including URL address, hosting server passwords, etc.
- Compiling new images and text that you would like added to the site.
- Working with your designer to enable any other features that you would like added.